เพิ่ม LIKE facebook fanpage ฟรี | เพิ่ม LIKE รูป facebook ฟรี | เพิ่ม Follow Twitter ฟรี

วันจันทร์ที่ 12 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2553

Jack นักธุรกิจสุดฉลาด

That''s what I call a clever businessman''s path to success !!!!!!!

The Business World, think simple but smart.

Jack, a smart businessman, talks to his son.

Jack: "I want you to marry a girl of my choice."
Son : "I will choose my own bride!"
Jack: "But the girl is Bill Gate''s daughter."
Son : "Well, in that case...ok"

Next Jack approaches Bill Gates.

Jack: "I have a husband for your daughter."
Bill Gates: "But my daughter is too young to marry!"
Jack: "But this young man is a vice-president of the World Bank."
Bill Gates: "Ah, in that case...ok"

Finally Jack goes to see the president of the World Bank.

Jack: "I have a young man to be recommended as a vice-president."
President: "But I already have
more vice-presidents than I need!"
Jack: "But this young man is Bill Gates'' son-in-law."
President: "Ah, in that case...ok"

This is how business is done.

เรื่องของนักธุรกิจที่ฉันคิดว่าฉลาดที่สุด

ในโลกของธุรกิจ ความคิดนี้ไม่ยุ่งยากแต่ฉลาด

เมื่อแจ็ค (นักธุรกิจสุดฉลาด) บอกว่าลูกชาย

แจ็ค: พ่อต้องการให้ลูกแต่งงานกับผู้หญิงคนหนึ่ง
ลูกชาย: แต่ว่าผมต้องการเลือกเจ้าสาวของผมเองครับ
แจ็ค: แต่ว่าผู้หญิงคนนี้ เป็นลูกสาวของบิล เกตนะ
ลูกชาย: อ่า ในกรณี..ตกลง

หลังจากนั้น แจ็ค ก็เข้าพบกับบิล เกต

แจ็ค: ผมมีคนที่จะแต่งงานกับลูกสาวของคุณ
บิล เกต: แต่ว่าลูกสาวผมยังเด็กเกินกว่าจะแต่งงานนะ
แจ็ค: แต่ว่าหนุ่มคนนี้เป็นคนที่จะเป็นรองผู้ว่าแบงค์ชาติต่อไปนี้
บิล เกต: อ่า ในกรณี..ตกลง

สุดท้าย แจ็คก็ได้ไปหาผู้ว่าแบงค์ชาติ

แจ็ค: ผมอยากจะแนะนำเด็กหนุ่มคนหนึ่งให้เป็นรองผู้ว่า
ผู้ว่า: แต่ว่าผมมีรองผู้ว่าอยู่เยอะเกินพอแล้ว
แจ็ค: แต่ว่าเด็กคนนี้เป็นลูกเขยของบิล เกตนะ
ผู้ว่า: อ่า ในกรณี..ตกลง
**ปล.แหมคนมันฉลาดสุดยอด**

http://www.wieistmeineip.de/ip-address/?size=468x60 free counters